• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine |OT| Andy Samberg's New Thing – Tuesdays 9:30/8:30c

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

iZsHk9Jx9abUz.gif

Karu

New episode was goddamn hilarious. Both Braugher and LoTruglio absolutely killed it, in addition to stellar performances by Gina and Jake. Braugher's delivery and line were amazing.

GREETINGS AAAALLLLL! *gravitas*

jred2k

New episode was goddamn hilarious. Both Braugher and LoTruglio absolutely killed it, in addition to stellar performances by Gina and Jake. Braugher's delivery and line were amazing.

GREETINGS AAAALLLLL! *gravitas*

"... the discrimination!"

Nelo Ice

Banned
Just watched last night episode and you guys weren't kidding it was hilarious. Loved all the stories and I'm totally gonna start using full boyle lol.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Haha oh wow so Andy Samberg and Chelsea Perretti grew up together and went to the same school.

Some of you might have already seen this, but this is them going to school.

evYWwDz.jpg

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 1: episode 18 "The Apartment"

Jake’s crushing debt finally catches up to him, and he is in danger of losing his apartment, unless Gina can find a way to bail him out. Captain Holt and Sergeant Jeffords hold performance reviews for the entire precinct, and Rosa and Boyle have a run-in with one of the weekend squad officers.

Quick

Banned
Chelsea Peretti definitely killed it.

They should've established that Jake and Gina were childhood friends (mirroring real life) earlier in the season. That detail came out of nowhere.

Gina was played much more normal in this episode. Kind of a weird character shift.

They've been making her more of a normal person. Which I appreciate, if they give her more time on the show, she needs to at least be watchable. I love her character but the beginning few episodes the way her character talked annoyed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom